Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A morning to feel good about

Ok I am going to take couple of minutes blogging about this morning before I start my work. I overslept just now and Meescha was the one who woke me up. She went downstairs and asked me how to prepare her cereal breakfast. Taught her and she did it and she cleans up after that. Then she helps me to fill the drinking water bottles for Kristen and her to take to daycare. Later I saw her taking out the bags and start preparing things that she needs to bring, she went to the shelves and took her bible, she said the teacher asked her to bring. She did all these while I was ironing my clothes. Then I heard she said "Mum I am going upstairs to wake Kristen up" . Eeeem what a bliss morning.

1 comment:

Cross Border Limousine Service said...

Ummm... this blog what happen? Died arr?