Wednesday, April 29, 2009

C is for chocolate


Meescha, Kristen and I love chocolates. I always tell them, "I wish chocolates are healthy than we can eat them for breakfast, lunch and dinner", wouldn't that be great??

A friend of mine baked this wonderful choc cake, really, really moist yummy cake and guess what, I managed to get the recipe from her. So this will be my next kitchen project.


CAKE MIXTURE

1.5 cup flour
2 tsp baking powder
0.5 tsp bicarbonat soda
1 tblsp ovalette
2 tblsp condensed milk
4 eggs
0.5 cup cocoa powder
0.75 cup brown sugar

Melt 2 bars (which size aah?) Cadbury chocolate in 0.5 cup Ideal milk

TOPPINGS

1 bar Cadbury chocolate
1 tblsp butter
0.5 cup Ideal milk
2 tblsp cocoa powder

Steam bake @120 C for 1 hr

2 comments:

Cross Border Limousine Service said...

Chocolates have always been healthy and good. And I think it's good to eat a lot of them too. By the way, chocolates are good for our complexion too.

Vanilla said...

Smooth Otter you make my day.....