Monday, April 20, 2009

Feel the adrenaline


This took place on Saturday between 10.30am to 12.30pm.

In the car driving Kristen home after her music class:

Me: "Jie Jie xxx has invited us for a swim at her condo"

Kristen: "Oh"


...The end of that topic, I presume that she was not interested and we talk about other things, the new road, neighbour's dog, until we reached home.


Me: "You go in first, I need to get some groceries from the Fresh Mart, remember we are making Kuih Seri Muka today"

Kristen: "Yeah! Happily walked in to join dad and Meescha at home"


I came back after half an hour and Kristen came running out...


Kristen: "Mummy, Meescha agree to go"

Me: "Oh! to where"

Kristen: "Swimming remember"

Me : "I said we were invited but I didn't agree to go today"


The end of conversation. They went upstairs to join dad and I went to the kitchen to prepare lunch. While waiting for the food to cook I move to the living room to watch TV. Then the 2 girls appeared again in their swimming suit.


Kristen: "Let's go mum, we are ready"

Me: "Huh, did I agree to go? I am planning to make the kuih and you know at 4pm I have a meeting"

Meescha: "We know about your meeting mum, that's why if we go now, we will be back on time for your meeting"

Me: "........................................................."

Kristen: "OK mum?"

Me: "NO, GO AND CHANGE NOW"

Kristen: "AaaaaAaaaaAaaagh"


Wah not only they put words into our mouth, they even tried to put vision into our sight. By the way, the Kuih Seri Muka was marvelous.

No comments: