Monday, April 27, 2009

Meeting and Japanese

While hubby was busy in a meeting yesterday, I took the girls out for a Japanese dinner...eh what was the restaurant's name again... something Ki... We were at this new shopping complex called Tropicana City in Damansara and there were lots of nice looking restaurants but Kristen pointed to Japanese so Japanese we did. She ordered sushi set, Meescha ordered Soba soup and me, Fish Tempura. Meescha said her soba was yummy, Kristen said "that was a good dinner mum", she really managed to eat them all, oh she only passed me the soft shelled crab. Later in the car I told her that her dinner consists of octopus, eel and raw salmon... her replied was "eeyuuuuk, why didn't you tell me mum?" But, they were yummy right?" I asked. She nodded her head.
What did hubby grab for dinner? aah rice in his office..... And so the three ladies went to bed with smile on their faces......

7 comments:

Cross Border Limousine Service said...

あなたは私をおなかがすかせる!

Vanilla said...

Ni Chiang semok?

Cross Border Limousine Service said...

"You make me hungry!" I'm now craving for Japanese food. Hahaha!

Vanilla said...

Good for you, go and grab whatever food you can.... can put on some weight... eh by the way we are all coming back to Tampin tomorrow to celebrate Ah Kim's 50th birthday
Wanna join??

Cross Border Limousine Service said...

Supposed to drive to Tampin tonight, but my friend postponed the trip. Haiz...

Vanilla said...

Postponed to when??, tomorrow, next year??

Cross Border Limousine Service said...

Bluek!